Is it just me or did Mother’s Day really creep up this year? It may have something to do with the fact that it has been freezing here and hasn’t felt like spring at all. Whatever the case, I once again find myself scrambling at the last minute to figure out Mother’s Day gifts! If you’re in the same boat and don’t have time to hit the stores, there are fortunately some great gifts still available via Amazon Prime that can be delivered before Sunday (thank you, Amazon). I wanted to share just a few items that I think would make nice Mother’s Day gifts – things that I have either already purchased and love, or have on my wish list to purchase in the future.
*This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
1. Leopard Throw Blanket: This throw blanket is on my Amazon wish list after seeing it highly recommended from multiple people I follow. It’s supposedly a dupe for a popular Barefoot Dreams throw, for a fraction of the price. If I’m sitting down at home, I pretty much always have a throw blanket on my lap (which David can attest to), and I love the look of this one. The reviews on Amazon are also overwhelmingly positive.
2. Yeti 20oz Tumbler or mug: David got me a Yeti mug a couple of years ago and I’m not exaggerating when I say I’ve used it every single day since. Hot coffee is so much more enjoyable when it’s actually HOT, and a Yeti keeps it that way for hours. I have to admit, I resisted stainless steel mugs for a long time because I just loved the feel of a ceramic mug in my hands and thought that stainless steel would alter the taste of the coffee. After finally trying a Yeti, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the taste isn’t affected at all and it keeps my coffee nice and hot for as long as it takes me to drink it – which can be hours! I have the mug version, which I love for use at home, but I want to add the tumbler to my collection as well for when I’m on the go since the mug doesn’t fit in a car cup holder. For moms who are coffee (or tea) drinkers, you can’t go wrong with Yeti!
3. Skylight Digital Picture Frame: We gifted this digital frame to my parents for Christmas last year but it would also make a great Mother’s Day gift, especially for any grandmas out there. It’s incredibly easy to set up and use – you can send photos to the frame via the app or email – and the picture quality is excellent. It’s on the pricier side, but is well worth it in my opinion. For an additional annual fee, you can access even more features, like adding captions to pictures and sending videos, but we stick to the basic version and find that it’s more than adequate. If you’re looking for a no fuss, high quality digital frame, I think this is a really good option.
4. “Do Not Disturb” Sun Hat & Beach Cover Up: If the mom you’re shopping for is a beach lover like I am, she’ll probably appreciate this cute sun hat and beach cover up. I own a couple of beach hats already but have had my eye on this one. I think the message makes it a great gift for Mother’s Day! As for the cover up, I bought it last summer in both black and white and wore it quite a bit. It doesn’t totally conceal your bathing suit, which I happen to like, but provides a lot of coverage (while still looking cute)!
5. “Nothing in this bag belongs to me” Tote Bag: I wouldn’t gift this bag alone, but any mom of young kids should appreciate the sentiment! It’s so very true. The tote would make a cute gift combined with some other items placed inside, like cozy socks, face masks, hand cream, etc. For moms with older kids, I like this tote.
Wishing everyone a wonderful Mother’s Day!